If your purchased a product from us by mistake or you have simply changed your mind, you may be eligible to return it subject to the following terms & conditions
- You must notify us within 30 days and the item must be returned within 60 days of purchase date.
- The product must be returned at your cost and it must be in original re-saleable condition with all tags and packaging, parts, manuals with no part missing.
- The product must be free from any markings on the packaging and must be ready to put back into our stock for re-sale.
- The product is securely packaged to ensure it arrives back to our Distribution Centre safely and in re-saleable condition.
- The product packaging is not opened, the product is not used, worn or damaged in any way and is in perfect condition when received by us.
- Shipping labels should not be affixed to the product or packaging. No markings should be written on the packaging. Wrap the product carton in packaging material then affix shipping label to the external wrapping material. Alternatively, you can write shipping details or place postage stickers on the outer postage packaging if used.
- A restocking of 15% of the purchase price applies to all returns.
- The original cost of freight will also be deducted from the refund amount. If the product was originally sent to you free of postage or freight, an additional 20% freight fee will be deducted from the refund to cover our original freight costs.
- If the item is damaged en route to us or is not in perfect re-sellable condition as described above, the refund may be denied or reduced. We will contact you if that happens.
To return a product , please contact us stating your original order number and request a Return Materials Authorization (RMA) number. The RMA number must be clearly presented with the documentation included with the returned item. All products without a valid RMA will be returned to you at your expense.